The following figure shows some of the scripts loaded by the Dashboard page the list appears if you click on the dojo. For example, the my-sites.
This is because the Spring Surf framework includes a checksum in the file name so it is more stable during upgrades of the software. For more information about this see the following article.
Finding out what Web Script s that is behind a page One common task during Share extension development is to find out what Web Script that is used for a specific functionality in the user interface, such as file upload. You should now see the following window: With Firebug enabled click on the Upload toolbar item. Firebug should now provide the list of script used by the upload page.
- Firebug (software) - Wikipedia;
- HOW TO START A HOMEBASED DOG WALKING BUSINESS;
- St. Bonaventure’s Commentary on Luke’s Gospel: Thirty Days of Reflection and Prayer (The franciscan masters of scripture)?
- Join Over 300000+ Followers!?
Download Firebug. Once you have downloaded and installed the Firebug extension, right click anywhere on your website and click Inspect Element. You can use Firebug to inspect which CSS style declarations affects different elements.
- Maria, Gypsy Princess?
- Serving & Shaving Miss Daisy (The Daisy Affair Book 1)!
- Popular New Posts.
- AKTIYA: THE IGNITION SEQUENCE.
- Civilized Man.
- Debug and tune applications on the fly with Firebug.
It also displays which style sheet contains the CSS code and what line number the code is on so you can easily locate it. Generally your parent theme will contain one style. Localization Part IX. Activable Panel Part V. Domplate Part VI. Search Part VII. Net Panel Listener Part X.
Debug and tune applications on the fly with Firebug
Inspector Part XI. Infotip Part XII. Hello AMD! Subscribe Comments iPad Posts. All rights reserved.