To consider carefully and at length; meditate on or ponder: contemplated the problem from all sides; contemplated the mysteries of the atom.
Join YourDictionary today
To have in mind as an intention or possibility: contemplate marriage; forced by the accident to contemplate retirement. Ecclesiastical Terms intr to think intently and at length, esp for spiritual reasons; meditate. Switch to new thesaurus. To direct the eyes on an object: consider , eye , look , view.
To think or think about carefully and at length: chew on or over , cogitate , consider , deliberate , entertain , excogitate , meditate , mull , muse , ponder , reflect , revolve , ruminate , study , think , think out , think over , think through , turn over , weigh. Idioms: cudgel one's brains, put on one's thinking cap , rack one's brain.
- Kultur und Management: Eine Annäherung (German Edition);
- Berliner Erzählungen (German Edition)!
- Get smart. Sign up for our email newsletter..
Is it to blurt out some onomatopoetic non-word QZ. Well, whatever they are called, we know a few gut-reaction examples that have ….
RELATED WORDS ponder , foresee , consider , aim , weigh , propose , intend , envisage , mean , notice , examine , speculate , deliberate , study , mind , excogitate , observe , design , expect , percolate. Nearby words contemn , contemner , contemnible , contemp. Examples from the Web for contemplating As it was, The Affair ended its first season last night with me contemplating hurling my television out of the window.
So You Want to be a Porn Star?
Contemplating GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Out of the Air Inez Haynes Irwin. The Bibliotaph Leon H.
The Works of Robert G. Show less.
- The Marathon Conspiracy (Mysteries of Ancient Greece).
- The Case of the Soccer Steal: A 15-Minute Broderick Mystery (15-Minute Books Book 113).
- contemplate - Wiktionary;
- Praying and Contemplating in Late Antiquity?
- Raw Act of Possession.
- Contemplating Reality.
- Programmable Digital Signal Processors: Architecture, Programming, and Applications?
What are red words? Using the thesaurus. Close What are red words?
Close Thesaurus. Synonyms and related words. To think carefully or a lot about things: consider , plan , think out Explore Thesaurus.