Vivian and Wilson, on the other hand, seldom enthuse over their adopted home; half the time, they barely notice it's there.
enthused - Meaning in tamil - Shabdkosh
He was passionately interested in classical music but failed to enthuse his children. We pin up quality ditties on corporate walls to enthuse staff of our good and noble intentions.
And British officials now feel that, following her re-election as German chancellor, Merkel can afford to enthuse about a president Blair. But the company is now showing some worrying signs of middle-age fatigue. In particular, it is struggling to find a growth strategy that will enthuse disgruntled shareholders.
More meanings of “enthused”
Probably one of the most crucial elements of nursery education is to enthuse the child about learning. The time has come for chief executive officers to transform themselves into chief enabling officers who enable, encourage, and enthuse employees that are toiling in the value zone. At WonderCon, visions of hero draw gasps," 30 Mar. First Known Use of enthused , in the meaning defined above.
Learn More about enthused. Resources for enthused Time Traveler!
- Literary Research and the British Eighteenth Century: Strategies and Sources (Literary Research: Strategies and Sources).
- Game Day: 50 Fun Spirit Fleece Projects to Sew?
- Системный анализ в менеджменте. Учебное пособие (Russian Edition);
- Ploughshares Spring 1977 Guest-Edited by Jane Shore.
- "enthuse" in American English?
- Black Static #17 (Black Static Horror and Dark Fantasy Magazine Book 2010).
Explore the year a word first appeared. Dictionary Entries near enthused enthronization enthronize enthuse enthused enthusiasm enthusiast enthusiastic.
Time Traveler for enthused The first known use of enthused was in See more words from the same year. Comments on enthused What made you want to look up enthused?
"enthused" in Italian
Get Word of the Day daily email! Test Your Vocabulary.
- Log in to start using My Beatport!.
- Alt und schön: Geschlecht und Körperbilder im Kontext neoliberaler Gesellschaften (German Edition).
- Blessings and Hugs from the Sisters.
Love words? Need even more definitions?
- Join YourDictionary today.
- Dazed and Enthused?
- Inflected forms.
- Come tu mi vuoi (Biblioteca italiana) (Italian Edition).
- Vitamin D and Cancer.
Ask the Editors On Contractions of Multiple Words You all would not have guessed some of these A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia Some imitative words are more surprising than others Literally How to use a word that literally drives some people nuts. Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice? Play the game.