Presumed Guilty: Why We Shouldn't Ask Muslims to Condemn Terrorism | Fortress Press
You're guilty. When we brought the camera to court, we balanced things out. In December Tono Zuniga was picked up off the street in Mexico City, Mexico, and sentenced to 20 years for murder based on the testimony of a single, shaky eyewitness. A friend of Tono's contacted two young lawyers, Roberto Hernandez and Layda Negrete, who gained prominence in Mexico when they helped bring about the release of another innocent man from prison.
Shot over three years with unprecedented access to the Mexican courts and prisons, this dramatic story is a searing indictment of a justice system that presumes guilt.
Weisselberg, Shannon C. Official Sites. Company Credits. Technical Specs.
Plot Summary. Plot Keywords. Parents Guide. External Sites.
User Reviews. User Ratings.
- Cambodia ‘presumed guilty’ by UN.
- Major Lord David.
- Street Hypnosis.
- New Confucianism in Twenty-First Century China: The Construction of a Discourse (Routledge Contemporary China Series).
- Special Event: Presumed Guilty (Presunto Culpable) - World Affairs Council.
- Common Nursing Practices Mnemonics (Quick Review Notes).
External Reviews. Metacritic Reviews. Photo Gallery. Trailers and Videos. Crazy Credits.
- El mercader de Dios. Las siete respuestas para un gran vendedor (Spanish Edition)?
- Tuscan Cuisine (Cucina delle regioni dItalia)!
- Promotional Culture and Convergence: Markets, Methods, Media.
- S2 E Presumed Guilty Pt. 1 – Small Town Dicks.
Alternate Versions. Rate This. He is welcomed back into his small California down by his best friend Dillion and his older Director: Lawrence L.
You are here
Writer: Lawrence L. Our Favorite Trailers of the Week. All Movies I Watched. Share this Rating Title: Presumed Guilty 4. Use the HTML below. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
- MEXICO: Presumed Guilty: Based on an Untrue Story.
- Presumed Guilty | Biteback Publishing;
- Witch & Wizard: The Manga, Vol. 1 (Witch & Wizard - The Manga Series).
- PRESUMED GUILTY.
- Loving the Church . . . Blessing the Nations: Pursuing the Role of Local Churches in Global Mission.
- La encantadora de Florencia (Spanish Edition).
- Presumed Guilty?
Photos Add Image Add an image Do you have any images for this title? Edit Cast Cast overview, first billed only: Jack Vogel Jessie Weston Holly Floria Mary Austin Wayne Zanelotti Presumed Guilty is timely, necessary, and an incredibly useful book. As Todd Green demonstrates, all of us—as people of different religions and worldviews—are responsible for condemning oppression. In a time of rising Islamophobia and bigotry, this means we must defend our Muslim neighbor against the twin falsehoods that Islam inspires or condones terrorism, and that Muslims are solely responsible for its repudiation.
As Todd Green demonstrates, all of us—as people of different religions and worldviews—are responsible for condemning oppression, violence, and terrorism as detrimental to human flourishing, just peace, and the well-being of creation. A must read. Skip to main content. Buy Now Amazon. Request a Review , Exam , or Desk copy. Request a Review copy Please select a version: Digital Digital copies are fulfulled via Edelweiss, an external trusted partner.
Request an Exam copy Please select a version: Digital Digital copies are fulfulled via Edelweiss, an external trusted partner. Request an Desk copy Please select a version: Digital Digital copies are fulfulled via Edelweiss, an external trusted partner. Description All of us should condemn terrorism—whether the perpetrators are Muslim extremists, white supremacists, Marxist revolutionaries, or our own government.