Meet the man who knits sweaters of famous landmarks, and then visits them
Buenos Aires. Dallas-Fort Worth. Posted In. Art Fashion. Matador's growing Creators Community is the place to connect with fellow travel journalists.
- Australia's Oldest Man Knits Tiny Sweaters For Penguins Injured In Oil Spills | HuffPost;
- Theosis: Deification in Christian Theology, Volume Two (Princeton Theological Monograph Series Book 156).
- Memory Stick?
- Antiarrhythmics- A quick reference guide.
- Man's hilarious vacation photos in his handmade sweaters will leave you in stitches - ABC News.
- Bred by the Tentacle Doctor (Alien Tentacle Sex Breeding Erotica)?
How to Knit a Sweater
I am about to take a picture with the landmark. After he snapped his photograph, he said he took one with the tourists. Not all his attempts are as fruitful. Last year, Mr. The theme? Barsky knitted a sweater with raisins to wear to the festivities. When he arrived, though, the only raisin-related decoration worth photographing, he said, was an arch with green- and wine-colored balloons.
This man knits adorable sweaters of all the landmarks he plans to visit
For now, he has no plans to attend. Ben-Horin said of Mr. Barsky said he knits about one sweater a month and only occasionally does he make something for his wife. He gave a workshop at Yarn Matters in Williamsburg, Va. Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard. Join HuffPost Plus. Ryan Grenoble. Suggest a correction.
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices. Let us know what you'd like to see as a HuffPost Member.
Canada U. US News. World News. Social Justice. Donald Trump.